AERA Seeks Nominations for the 2023 AERA Awards
The American Educational Research Association (AERA) seeks nominations for the 2023 AERA awards honoring excellence in education research. The submission deadline is Thursday, October 13, 2022,at 11:59 pm Pacific Time.Please click here to read the call for nominations. All nominations must be submitted electronically, using the AERA award nomination e-form, on or before the deadline. The award nominations portal and listings of past awardees can be accessed on the AERA website athttps://www.aera.net/About-AERA/Awards.
Specific nominating criteria are detailed for each award in the online portal and via the links below. Note that supporting materials may include curriculum vitae, letters of support from other AERA members familiar with the nominee’s work, sample publications, and additional information on the nominee’s accomplishments.
For information about an individual AERA award or to submit a nomination for a specific award, please click the name of the award below:
- Distinguished Contributions to Research in Education Award
- Outstanding Book Award
- E.F. Lindquist Award
- Early Career Award
- Distinguished Public Service Award
- Social Justice in Education Award
- Scholars of Color in Education Awards
- Distinguished Contributions to Gender Equity in Education Research Award
- Exemplary Contributions to Practice-Engaged Research Award
- Outstanding Public Communication of Education Research Award
- Excellence in Media Reporting on Education Research Award
The 2023 award recipients will be honored at an awards ceremony and celebration at the place-based component of the 2023 AERA Annual Meeting in Chicago, IL, April 13-16, 2023.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 238-3204.
An American Educational Research Association List If you need assistance with this list, please send an email to email@example.com.